View Single Post
Old 05-13-2024, 05:05 AM   #568
riverz
riverz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.riverz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.riverz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.riverz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.riverz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.riverz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.riverz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.riverz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.riverz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.riverz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.riverz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I've bought many books that presumably are in KU, as they were only available on Amazon. Including the earlier books in that series.

The only thing I noticed was the relatively large file size. But other books in the series have the same large size and they downloaded just fine with the Bluestacks method.
Out of curiosity I tried to download it and same message as you. It's likely nothing to do with KU as I've had the same message every now and again with books I've bought. Hasn't happened frequently enough for me to figure out what in the book is different.

Last edited by riverz; 05-13-2024 at 05:07 AM.
riverz is offline   Reply With Quote