View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 03:43 AM   #7
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 10.1, Nook HD+, and Windows Phone
BTW, the author's real name was Joseph Lawrence Greene. It had been a mystery to me for most of my life. Then, one day, years ago, I was chatting with Tom Doherty of Tor, and I asked him--because he'd worked at Grosset & Dunlap much earlier in his career. He scratched his head for a minute or two, and finally said, "Wasn't it Joe Greene? Yeah, it was Joe Greene." Eventually the background got filled in, and now you can read all about it on Wikipedia.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote