View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 06:34 PM   #560
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Today I came upon a book (published in May 2024) that couldn't be downloaded with the Bluestacks method - I got the error message saying that I needed to update the Android app. Books published in April still download and can be deDRMed.

So it seems this method will stop working soon enough, as new books can't be downloaded with it.

The Kindle for PC method still works with new books. And the Download & Transfer method, of course.
Can you give this eBook a go? Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D349NYL4
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote