View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 09:55 AM   #26
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gforgiraffe39935 View Post
That's too bad. I commiserate with the need for an accessible parking area. Not being close by does make it annoying, however, if you like to browse in person. If I still purchased physical books, I would do so from BAM!

Personally, I think I am going to let my membership expire in December. I upgraded it when B&N changed their memberships, but back then they still supported Read in Store for NOOK, so we'd all go for an hour ot two (they would browse and I would sit in the cafe, maybe buy a magazine or two). There's just no reason to go in store anymore when you've got a NOOK. The only thing I like is that sometimes their book displays will introduce me to new authors or subjects.
It's a huge shopping mall type of thing but the parking lot is far from convenient
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote