View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 10:21 AM   #6
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Not this specific book, but I've also had an issue with a missing chapter: a Pocket Books (Simon & Schuster imprint) digitization of an older printed book accidentally repeated the same chapter twice, overwriting the second one. I had to track down a scanned copy in order to read the missing chapter.

(Pocket Book digitizations also have various other issues—in one book, every em-dash went missing, leading to words runnning together or dangling sentence endings.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
Then I repeat my earlier snort of derision - idiot publishers/printers (and ebook editors) how can you not notice
Yup.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote