View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 02:13 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calistn View Post
No worries I was just wondering if anyone had done some workaround is all. I have 3 PC running at the house two are w10 and one is w7 which my wife using and she is kind of loath to leave w7 as she has some older programs she uses when doing her writing that just don't do well any anything beyond w7.
Have you tried her programs on Windows 10 to see how well they work? Are there newer versions of these programs?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote