View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 08:47 AM   #37245
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I attended a townhall meetings about rodent issues. Since usable mouse poisons are now banned (the one and done versions), mouse are becoming more of an issue in this area. The townhall meeting organizers want to promote banning lethal mousetraps to encourage a catch and release mindset. I asked where do they think the mice will go when they are released and got a 'they will be happy in their new home and stay there' response. I suggested that we should get the addresses of the people running the meeting to give us places to drop the mice off. This suggestion was greeted by a mix of "great idea!" and "we'll call the police!" from the attendees.
Good grief. You can't make up that level of stoopid. Why not get the veterinarians involved and do "trap, neuter, release" to prevent the little buggers from breeding? (Joking of course lest someone think I'm serious)

Nothing beats the old fashioned snap traps. It's quick and done. We just had a conversation about mice in a rental property with a cousin. The landlord wants them to use the sticky traps, and told them to then "smash it with a brick" to kill them. Because the snap traps are inhumane.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote