View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 07:38 PM   #38
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
My Meebook M6 seems like half as thick as my Kobo Clara HD. Much more rounded edges. Lighter. Don’t mind the flush screen at all, actually is more robust the my Clara.
Interesting. The Meebook M6 is 109.7 152.4 x 7.1 mm and weighs 190 g. The Clara HD is 110 x 159.6 x 8.35 mm and weights 166g.

An interesting talent for math where the difference between 7.1 and 8.35mm is said to be half as thick (a difference of 17%) while the difference in weight between 190g and 166g is said to be lighter (a difference of 14% in the wrong direction). By your logic, it would seem that saying the Clara HD seems to weigh half of weight of a Meebook M6 would be close to correct.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote