View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 01:28 PM   #6
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown.ml View Post
Concur, Robertpolson, on the brightness of the Libra Color screen. I have found that the Libra Color needs to be at least 50 % brightness to be as bright as my Libra 2 at 30%. I can live with it, but noticed that the battery only last about 4 hours of continuous reading, vice 7 hours on the Libra 2.
I do miss having Caecilica font. I am not sure how to download/transfer it.
Those are *ridiculously* low battery life numbers, for both devices. (Unless by continuous reading you mean holding down the fat page turn button.)
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote