View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 10:43 AM   #276
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
It's... really bad. I thought at first I would just get used to the difference, but after a night, the difference between Libra 2 and LC is even more stark, and reading on this device is just giving me eyestrain.

If that weren't bad enough, the new update has noticably degraded the visual quality of images. (some) Images rendered inline with text or on screensaver now have very obvious and ugly banding, that was not the case with stock firmware. Images in Imave viewing mode, (ie, cbz) now have lots of ghosting that also was not nearly as bad with the stock firmware.

All in all, once the novelty of colour wears off, I don't think I'll be using this device for anything.
So you've made the background white (not grey) and the text black?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote