View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 08:07 PM   #263
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I was very impressed with the rendering of colour images. It's *way* better than I expected. And I am disappointed with the B&W text reading experience. Here I have to give it to the naysayers.

To be clear, it looks perfectly fine at a 'normal' arm's length reading distance. Absolutely beutiful sharp and clear. The problem is that I am a nearsighted reader, and prefer to read with my glasses off. With the reader that close to my face, the coloured patina is very visible.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote