View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 01:52 PM   #256
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
I have always used kobo desktop to set up my new e readers. I don't sync, so no need for WiFi on them.

Kobo desktop isn't compatible with the new models. I discovered this after going to update my version which I haven't used since I set up my Libra 2.

Had to set up a new kobo account since I can't remember which email address mine was set to so I could register and download the new firmware.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote