View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 12:44 PM   #185
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Since I heard no one against the idea, I have added "Unicode Property" to the RegexOptions pull down menu, and updated the Find Replace, Saved Search and Controls code to handle it.

This has now been pushed to master.

I have also updated the first post of this thread to indicate the status of all of the open Feature Requests we have received and accepted so far.

Given all of the new features, we have had to make a lot of additions to the strings to be translated. This will obviously require more work by our volunteer translators on Transifex.

So even though we are not close to a new release, I have pushed the new base for translations (base.ts) to Sigil master.

This will give translators a long lead time to translate all of the recent changes and to reach the new hurdle of 85% translated for inclusion into Sigil releases.

Last edited by KevinH; 04-30-2024 at 04:00 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote