View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 05:22 PM   #18
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I just have a look at To Green Angel Tower by Tad Williams in the 7.90 eBook viewer. It has roughly 532131 words. It took about 5 seconds to view. The viewer is not slow.
That's slow if you use the viewer for a quick check of the formatting. That's what I mostly use the calibre viewer for; as I often check 50-100 books in quick succession, having to wait for 5 seconds in each case is out of the question. So I use the old viewer, which takes maybe a second to open To Green Angel Tower.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote