View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 03:26 PM   #4
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I think you should get the Clara BW first and then let her see if she'd want one. When she's reading text, the screen is going to be darker on the Clara color.
Already have a Clara HD and 2E in the house.

Quote:
I don't think color will matter on a 6" screen. It might matter more on the Libra Color.
I do not disagree with your points. They are valid. But then, neither of us is a 13 year old* girl.

*Her birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. She didn't ask for a reader, I'm just throwing one in since she has shown an increase in reading interest.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote