View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 10:53 PM   #179
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
There you go. Grab the latet material-gray.rcc file from IconThemes and then cut and paste BeckEbook's Code from pade 1 and add it at the end of your qt_styles.qss file and you should be good to go.
I thought I just said that - and a screen shot to show it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Actually looking at the Find Replace code there is this snippet:

Code:
    // Set F&R Buttons to text-only if requested
    bool frButtonsTextOnly = settings.value("frbuttonstextonly", false).toBool();
    if (frButtonsTextOnly) {
        SetFRButtonsTextOnly();
    }
So in the Sigil ini settings there is a setting that tells Sigil to strip the icon from the FindReplace buttons. It is called "frbuttonstextonly".

There is no interface to change it but editing the Sigil v6 ini file and changing that key's value to return true should do what you want.
I added the setting manually and removed the QSS tweak, works fine. I'll continuing use the latest material-gray.rcc to get monochrome buttons under Preview.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote