View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 10:03 PM   #21
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
@unkn0wn: Nice find. I have updated the builtin recipes to use the GraphQL query to load the content, let's see if it continues to work next week. I have kept the old code around so if it does break next week we can still re-use it easily.

This, of course breaks downloading past editions, but I imagine to re-enable that we need to find the correct content_id give an edition date.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote