View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 06:02 PM   #174
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
That should just be a disabled (greyed out) tool button to cycle css. It is in mine. Windows is just hiding it for some reason. Are you by chance running your own custom icon theme? If not, are you running main, material, or fluent icons? One of them must be is missing that icon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I never understood what BekkyEbook's problem was with F&R combo boxes. I assumed that was because I use a custom Theme that labels the F&R buttons with text rather than icons - which I think I got from BekkyE.
Yes I do - one of thing it does is to monochrome the icons on those buttons - I'd rather have text labels on them too… if buttons have text labels, tooltips are usually superfluous.

Added: I happen to have another .rcc file called "material-gray.rcc" I tried it, the CSS files button is missing in it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
The ???????? is not a text box but instead a progress bar area. When Preview is loading a very large xhtml file, its overlay "Loading ..." will show and that progress bar will show up show progress towards completion.

On faster machines or with small xhtml files, Preview will load so fast you will not see the Overlay come up or the progress bar flash from left to right.
Ah-hah, in Light mode I noticed something flash up, which I don't notice in Dark mode, and the box itself is less distinct in Dark mode.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-28-2024 at 06:13 PM. Reason: See Added
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote