View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 10:37 PM   #168
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
. . .

So something on your end must be mapping or overriding Ctrl+Tab to NextTab or its a Qt/Windows thing?
Yep

I do not have a "special short cut extension"

But I have discovered that MS Edge uses Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab to go to its Next and Previous Tab - do a search for Ctrl + Tab in ==>> List of all Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts

But I don't have Edge running. And why would Sigil inherit Edge shortcuts for its Next/Previous CV Tab? Given I just discovered I get the exactly same misbehaviour in the Calibre ebook editor CV tabbar I suspect it's Qt feature.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-28-2024 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Add quote from KH
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote