Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 05:18 AM   #777
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
One of the things that really appeals to me is the ability to use the web browser to go to Archive of our Own and download an ebook (it has to be mobi for now) straight to the home page so I can read it straight away on the Scribe. I read far too much on my iPad especially late at night when I’m looking for new stories. I tried it on my PW 6.8 and it worked a treat, obviously the Scribe, having a bigger screen, would make using the browser easier.

Last edited by Josieb1; 04-27-2024 at 05:24 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote