View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 03:35 AM   #3
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
One thing I have noticed on Era. On the top and bottom right corners of the screen, you can see some brighter light (cold). It is noticeable, but you can't see that in images. Not sure if this is only with my device though.

As already said, InkPad 4 has a bit more natural screen colour. But the form factor of Era is just great. It is so nice to hold it, so much easier than the InkPad 4.

Buttons on Era are very silent on click. On the InkPad 4, the buttons are more audible (like clicking), but the left/right buttons are slightly more convex and easier to feel.

So, as always, you have some compromises.

As for the sync and reading position. Sometimes it can be a few pages off. But, I noticed when I open the book on another device, I move to the next page and then I get a notification to sync the reading position. So it works, just need to be a bit patient.
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote