View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 08:02 PM   #11
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
From what I've understand, there is code that should ensure the database is closed before the USB connection. For some reason, at random times it does not work. A problem that happens every time is a lot easier to locate and fix than a problem that shows up erratically.

How erratic is it?

Quote:
Sadly, my major reason for trying the update was to see if it fixed the database not closed on USB connect issue. Not sure if I want to try the number of connections that the Clara HD needs to trigger error (about 1 in 50 attempts had calibre complaining about a corrupt database while the Sage complained almost every time I connected from reading a book (ePub or kepub).
John F is offline   Reply With Quote