Thread: No series data
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 12:12 AM   #1
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
No series data

I have the latest Calibre setup for my Sage. I started with a clean slate, factory resetting my Sage, and adding lots of books to Calibre. I then used the default metadata sources (Amazon and Google). It took several hours. When done, I don't see any series information in that column in Calibre. I have several books that I know are part of a series (all from Feedbooks).

I haven't sent anything over to the Sage yet. Why no series info in Calibre? Am I missing a step?
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote