View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:32 PM   #1
bearymore
Zealot
bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Aura One
Question New Tab Mini C - Add fonts and USB

I just received my new Tab Mini C today and have a multitude of questions. First and foremost though are two: How do I add fonts? and Can I connect directly to my computer by USB so I can use Calibre other than having to go through Calibre Companion? Previously I had a Kobo Aura One which would offer a USB connection opportunity when I plugged in the cable and was immediately recognized by Calibre or, for that matter, the operating system. On the mini C I hear a little ping and nothing but charging. Furthermore, adding fonts to the Kobo was as easy as porting .otf or .ttf files to a font directory. Same with dictionaries to a dictionary directory. What is the procedure for adding fonts (and dictionaries) to the Mini C?
bearymore is offline   Reply With Quote