View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 09:16 PM   #39
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
Don't look at the Clara 2, then? When I said "meets your needs", I meant that you can use it without complaints. Most tech products become obsolete a few months after you buy them. If you're bothered by the fact that a technically superior device exists, even when your current device is quite pleasant to use, then you'll be trapped in a perpetual cycle of needless updates that don't really accomplish anything beyond putting you in the "I have the latest device" club for another six months.
I think you've lost the thread somewhere in here. I don't need or want your advice. I gave the original poster my opinion as I see it.

Rather than offering me guidance, please spend your time offering your valuable opinion to the OP.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 04-16-2024 at 09:34 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote