View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 12:56 AM   #22
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Vudu may still be around? I remember my father-in-law telling me something about they buy a Blu Ray they get some coffee and it adds it to their Vudu account. That was a year or two ago, I think. Looks like it's been renamed Fandango at Home.
Walmart bought Vudu in 2010. (I guess, originally in 2005, there was a Vudu Box, something like a Roku). A lot of Walmart's DVDs included an activation code for the digital version on Vudu. But in 2020 they sold Vudu to Fandango, who have just recently renamed it Fandango at Home. So it looks like Walmart gave up on both Vudu and Kobo.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote