View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 11:18 PM   #1
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
Updating from older version and question about plugins

I've been using version 6.25 with the DeDrm plugin (though I don't remember what version). The setup has been working well with the Android method of getting ebooks into workable condition for Calibre. I know I'm way behind in updating Calibre so here are my questions:

Once I get the new version of Calibre downloaded, can I just install it over my current version and it will keep all of my current preference setting of where ebooks are stored on my computer as well as how I have the program look on my computer screen?

Will I need to update DeDrm immediately before I can convert books with Calibre again or will I be able to wait a bit before updating that plugin or does the update cause the loss of plugins that have been installed?

What is the most current version of DeDrm?

Thank you and I hope my questions weren't too muddled.
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote