View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 05:05 PM   #13
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
folks that can't read comfortably on a tablet have my sympathies.

I have a Kindle eInk reader and it's nice for being light and long battery life. Frankly, I don't read outside in bright sunlight to really appreciate its advantage over a tablet.

I'll pass on color eInk
I will pass on color eInk also, but I see no need to be "sympathetic" to those who want or need color eReaders. I have even less interest in reading on a tablet, so if I did have a need to read in color, I would choose a color eReader over a tablet.

The fact that Kobo is releasing color eReaders (both for the Kobo and Tolino brands) and PocketBook continues to develop and release them must mean that there is a some market for them.

Choice is good. You choose tablets, others choose color eReaders. No need for your faux "sympathy" just because others choose differently.

Last edited by rcentros; 04-10-2024 at 05:07 PM.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote