View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 12:36 PM   #1
oston
Connoisseur
oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Libra 2
Code Hints in Sigil?

Looking for information about code hints in Sigil, I could only find one thread from 2013 saying code hints were not available "yet" at that time.

Is there now a plugin to support code hints in Sigil?

I find code hints very helpful in Dreamweaver, particularly the hint that shows available classes from your style sheets, when you enter class = " .

Recently I've come to realise that there a many things already in Sigil, that I have never discovered and wonder if code hints is a another of those things.

Jim
oston is offline   Reply With Quote