View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 06:57 PM   #8
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Thanks for the links, odamizu. It’s odd to have a retroactive update for an old release, but there are people, like me, who have been burned by jumping too far ahead in the update path and like to update one step at a time from the beginning. I suppose I’m thankful that Apple went back and fixed things instead of blowing it off, but it would be nice if they were more transparent.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote