View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 08:05 PM   #1
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Odd Apple iPhone update

I connected my iPhone to transfer some ebooks to it. I was informed the firmware can be updated to 17.4.1 which I found a bit strange since I had updated my iPhone to 17.4.1 when it became available. Looking around the Internet, I found a couple of sites that mentioned this update. See Apple released a new version of iOS 17.4.1, but no one knows what changed as an example. My iPad does not seem to be receiving a similar update.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote