Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 03:39 AM   #69
SomeSteve
Addict
SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle
[TCL NxtPaper 11]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Amazon has a seller selling stupid shiny glass protectors for it. Totally spoil the point of it.
How about something like this?

brotect 2-Pack Screen Protector Anti-Glare for TCL NxtPaper 11 Screen Protector Matte, Anti-Fingerprint Protection Film

£12.29

https://www.amazon.co.uk/brotect-Ant.../dp/B0C8K7YWKZ

Also available from Amazon Germany for about €14.50, if that's where you normally buy from.

I haven't tried these, so I can't say how they are (and I don't have a NxtPaper 11).
SomeSteve is offline   Reply With Quote