Thread: Sigil niggles
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 12:28 PM   #22
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
@jwes

I really do like people making suggestions as most of the recent good changes have been suggestions from others!

But I really dislike having to argue with people who think only they know better and that they can control what direction Sigil goes. Especially when there are valid reasons for things working the way they do and have done for a decade.

So please stop.

Given Sigil is opensource, you can always tweak it to work the way you want and I am okay with that. Just do not call it Sigil.

FWIW:
BeckyEbook has many changes and tweaks she makes in her own Sigil builds. So it is achievable.

Last edited by KevinH; 03-25-2024 at 12:37 PM.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote