View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 07:10 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger View Post
Sorry to sound dumb, but this is completely nonsensical to me. Convert what to kf8? Load what into Calibre? Where do I find CSS?
If your eBook is originally ePub, then you convert it using calibre to KF8 (AZW3) and using caliber's text editor, you open the eBook and in the CSS (cascading style sheet) you put the code I posted at the top of the CSS. Then you save and load the eBook on your Kindle.

Do you remove the DRM from your eBooks? Do you download them from Amazon? How do you download from Amazon if you do?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote