View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 12:08 PM   #2315
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KridOCaign View Post
I have a PW5 Signature edition running 5.16.2.1.1
I was able to jailbreak it via LanguageBreak and everything seems to be working, but I can't get KUAL to show up as a document.
From the instructions I should be using KUALBooklet_v2.7.32 with KUAL-KDK-2.0.azw2, but it's just not showing up as a document.
You need to install the coplate version of KUAL on the later firmware versions such as you are running.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote