View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 06:02 AM   #38
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
The problem with the Era screen is that it's quite unsharp and has reduced contrast. If you apply this to a color screen, your experience might be unsatisfying.

I can only recommend to wait for the first reviews of the device before you order. And also wait for reviews of people that don't get review units.
In theory, it could be the same result as in the case of BIGME B751 ? "https://bigmestore.com/products/bigme-b751c" Although probably the 7 model outside of 10 inches does not have Kaleido 3
PS: Yes, you are right, the contrast is significantly different for the PB device with a protective layer.

Personally, I'm considering buying a color reader, but I'm still deciding between TCL and Kaleido 3.
Regarding books that I read for several hours at a time, E-INK is the clear choice for me, but in the case of COMIX, which I do not read for more than 30 minutes, I am really at a loss as to whether it is worth paying extra for color ink.

I am not under any illusions, it is clear to me that NXTPAPER also has its shortcomings, but the price is really significantly lower, the device is faster with the Android OS.

I've been testing the PB Color 2 for a few weeks, and I'm not considering buying this type of device. Everything is terribly slow, when I tried to mark certain passages in the book, everything took an incredibly long time, not counting the overall inaccuracy.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 03-22-2024 at 07:13 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote