View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #32
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancalex View Post
Hi
I made a little research and testing this days and I came up with a solution to access those "vanishing" temporary files created by the time .imp is building.

My solution (maybe not the best anyway):
Wonderful research!!! Just absolutely wonderful solution!

Thanks again for this!

Oops: I get Bad Arguments with the GUI. Do the last two parameters need to have quotes for any spaces in the directory names? It works fine from the command line if I quote the last parameter.

p.s. for RTF .rtf its the same prefix as Word .doc files i.e. wrd*.tmp, but
- for PPT files the .tmp file is prefaced by ppt*.tmp and its images are called Slide*.jpg in the temp directory itself and not in an images subdirectory.
- for Text .txt files, the .tmp fiile is prefaced by odf*.tmp
- for .htm, there are no .tmp files, just the files in the source directory used in the .opf or just .html.

Last edited by nrapallo; 04-27-2009 at 05:57 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote