View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 01:32 AM   #45
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
When I had my Kobo, I stoped using patches a while ago, years? My daughter and spouse both have a Kobo, they never touch anything. I just set their Calibre to transfer epub to kepub. That’s it. You have to realize that your knit picking is not something most people do. So, yeah, the way you obsessed with the looks of your ebook is based on your opinion. Facts for you, nothiing important for others.
It IS a fact that epubs do some things better than kepubs - word spacing and typography. That most users don't notice or care doesn't make this fact nonexistent. I care nothing for kerning and ligatures either, but I do know that epubs are better in this regard. This is not JSWolf's personal opinion, it's a fact.

Kepubs also do some things better than epubs, so it's the matter of personal preference which format to use.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote