View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 12:56 PM   #82
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Now to busy myself removing my clumsy workarounds from the many scripts that use sh_ivtool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
By the way, did you (@neil_swann80) create cmake files to build sh_ivtool? If so, I can add them to the official source package if you don't mind donating them. It would make it easier for others to build their own versions.
Yeah, sure. I've attached my modified main.c and CMakeLists.txt file needed to build.
Let me know if you're happy for me to upload the compiled binary in the interim before you update the official.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sh_ivtool_source.zip (3.2 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by neil_swann80; 03-17-2024 at 01:11 PM.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote