View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 04:23 AM   #37108
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I would never be caught drinking tea. I cannot stand any tea or coffee.

When I get a cold, it usually starts with an irritated throat. The cold doesn't last long but sometimes the cough can last longer because of my asthma.
My throat is my weak point, too. It usually starts there. On Friday and Saturday I had a very runny nose. My month old septum piercing isn't happy at the moment! Today seems to be better, at least so far (just after 9am). My throat was most painful on Friday, it's getting better since. No itchy throat so far, I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping to skip that phase.

My sister started getting a cold yesterday, it seemed like she was feeling worse last night than I have over the last couple of days. So we'll see how she feels today.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote