View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 04:00 AM   #68
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by llaumgui View Post
@neil_swann80 > Since I have replaced the extension by your code, I have 2 "Pocketbook sync" listed in extensions list. The second is not activable... I think, it's a cache issue... Is there a way to clear cache of KOReader ?
I am not experiencing this issue.

I think the only way this can happen is if you've somehow duplicated the pocketbooksync.koplugin directory. The directory can be called anything before the .koplugin and as long as the contents are the same it'll appear as a duplicate Pocketbook sync on the plugins management page.

Perhaps try to search the entire plugins directory for files containing the string: pocketbooksync

In pbterm:
Code:
grep "pocketbooksync" /mnt/ext1/applications/koreader/plugins/*/_meta.lua
There should obviously only be one match.

Last edited by neil_swann80; 03-17-2024 at 01:31 PM.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote