View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 08:11 PM   #37105
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Six weeks ago I had a cold which turned into bronchitis. On Wednesday I had an irritated throat, which could either be me having slept with my mouth open or a throat infection, which usually means I'm getting a cold.

It looks like the latter. Though it isn't too bad. A throat infection and a runny/blocked nose. I don't feel like it's a proper cold with a fuzzy head and feeling lethargic. So at least there's that. Still, today I'm taking it easy and drinking lots of camomile tea.
I would never be caught drinking tea. I cannot stand any tea or coffee.

When I get a cold, it usually starts with an irritated throat. The cold doesn't last long but sometimes the cough can last longer because of my asthma.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote