View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 04:59 AM   #37103
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Six weeks ago I had a cold which turned into bronchitis. On Wednesday I had an irritated throat, which could either be me having slept with my mouth open or a throat infection, which usually means I'm getting a cold.

It looks like the latter. Though it isn't too bad. A throat infection and a runny/blocked nose. I don't feel like it's a proper cold with a fuzzy head and feeling lethargic. So at least there's that. Still, today I'm taking it easy and drinking lots of camomile tea.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote