View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 03:09 AM   #283
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoworld235 View Post
Hi, from what I have understood, new books need to have been imported into the kobo device database before Calibre can add the collection data to this database.
I think your sequence list is generally correct.

I remember the exception now. For tags/collections, calibre can be configured to add them to the collection when the book is first transferred (does it embed it in the epub?), but series data is only added on the sync after the book is imported into the kobo database.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote