View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 03:28 AM   #23
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckard View Post
When you go to add a woff font, do you view/select it in a standard Windows File Explorer window? If so, does the .woff file have a "recognized" file-type icon? or (what I see) a plain, vanilla "unrecognized" icon, looking like a paper with the top right corner folded down?
It has a generic icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckard View Post
So it apparently *is* my machine. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is wrong with my machine? I have no idea where to start looking.
Maybe some of your system files are corrupted. Open an admin command prompt:

Start a Command Prompt as an Administrator

Then use the following MS article to check for corrupted system files:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

If the tool reports that broken system files were found, you might want to reboot your laptop.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote