View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 02:23 AM   #22
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckard View Post
@DNSB (and others I think)
When you go to add a woff font, do you view/select it in a standard Windows File Explorer window? If so, does the .woff file have a "recognized" file-type icon? or (what I see) a plain, vanilla "unrecognized" icon, looking like a paper with the top right corner folded down?
If you look at the image attached in my previous message, the file browser window shows the WOFF2 fonts with the vanilla unknown filetype icon (as you said, a sheet of paper with the corner folded down).

If you download the epub I attached, does it open in Sigil on your computer?
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote