View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 10:49 PM   #42
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by crnirg View Post
I really like this plugin and I would like to ask why I get this error:
calibre, version 7.4.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>UnboundLocalError</b>:cannot access local variable 'book_dict' where it is not associated with a value

calibre 7.4 embedded-python: True
Windows-10-10.0.19045-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19045')
Python 3.11.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19045', 'SP0', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.grauthornotes.main", line 66, in do_author_action
File "calibre_plugins.grauthornotes.authornotes", line 21, in link
File "calibre_plugins.grauthornotes.authornotes", line 174, in get_booksoup
UnboundLocalError: cannot access local variable 'book_dict' where it is not associated with a value

Since I have many authors, I select a few of them and at some point I get the specified error. After that nothing happens anymore and I have to select Cancel. What happened until then he collected Ok.
I get that error only when the option Set author links is checked
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote