View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 02:52 PM   #8
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
There and back is about five miles. I don't read all the time. Only once have I "run into" somebody. It was a close call, but I noticed them when I was 100 meters away.
Fair enough. I tried imagining myself reading and walking, and can't do it.

For me, both reading and walking are separate activities and attention will shift to the detriment of both activities. I can't read a couple of lines, then look around, then find where I left off, read another couple of lines again and repeat that process for an hour.
It's not like working and listening to music. Music can fade in and out of your consciousness depending on your level of concentration. Reading requires concentration, otherwise its just eye exercise.
Karellen is online now   Reply With Quote