View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 10:35 PM   #70
Wetdogeared
Grand Sorcerer
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Boy, some of you guys sure take your doughnuts seriously (closet bakers? or just getting close to lunchtime?) I bet one of you even has a fully illustrated ebook entitled "The History of the Doughnut, Past, Present and Future." No, that would be more like a Coffee Table Book I guess.

I'm getting sooooo hungry . . . Hurry May 2nd!!!!!
Part of our history...The Canadian angle.
Quote:
It?s so much more than just fried dough. The history of Canada?s favourite snack tells our story more relevantly and succinctly than any high school textbook ... A profound and valuable read.
-Mette Bach-Globe & Mail
WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote