View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 11:52 PM   #13
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I use Sigil->Tools-> MD editor late in my workflow for the sole purpose of removing unwanted MD elements (e.g. subjects, description etc), I always load the opf file first to see what's there, and look again after exiting the MD Editor.
Be aware that Sigil purges anything non-standard in the OPF on opening.
You need to use another tool to open the epub as a zip and look at the OPF if you want to see everything there. Some apps put HTML style
<!-- comments --> in OPFs, which Sigil discards, for instance. Calibre tags will survive.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote